The safety of our providers and the families they serve is the top priority of @Ease Family Solutions. We recognize that the ongoing pandemic presents unusual challenges for families. Our goal is to ease the load of caregiving and housekeeping for families who need to spend their valuable time focusing on other matters.
We are continually monitoring the situation's status as COVID-19 continues to affect families and we remain committed to providing a safe environment for all of our families and caregivers.
Here are the social distancing practices we have put into place to keep our families and providers safe:
- Initial screening interviews conducted via video conference.
- We encourage providers and families to wear masks during introductory meetings and initial interactions.
- Once a fit has been established and contracts are confirmed, families may allow providers to stop wearing a mask.
- Providers are expected to take their temperatures every morning.
- Providers will notify the family immediately if they have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Families are expected to take their temperatures every morning.
- Families will notify their provider immediately if any household member has a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Providers who test positive for COVID-19 will remain away from families for at least 14 days or until they have a doctor's approval to return to work.
- Providers are encouraged to drive their own vehicles instead of using public transportation.
- Providers and families are expected to remain in constant communication during the pandemic.
If you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us. We expect all families and providers to keep consistent communication to address any concerns or challenges that arise because of the pandemic and are happy to facilitate discussions as needed.